Laser Hair Removal
Removing your body hair manually can become tiresome(and painful!). If you want to avoid the ordeal of spending hours grooming yourself, why not seek help from a professional? At Baja Medi Spa, we offer laser hair removal as a surefire way to get rid of unwanted body hair for good!
Laser hair removal has grown increasingly popular throughout the years. It is a convenient, non-invasive, non-surgical method to reduce hair growth. The length of time needed to complete the process differs depending on the area being treated and hair type. It can range from several minutes to several hours to complete.
How Does it Work?
The most common laser removal treatments use a low energy laser beam that passes through the skin, attracting the hair pigment. Afterwards, the energy passes down the shaft and gets absorbed by hair follicles that are in the active growth phase. This disables the active hair follicle in the deeper layer of skin, while the dormant hair follicles are not affected during the treatment.
Laser hair removal requires more than one session for its effects to become permanent. It only affects actively growing hair, and not every hair follicle all at once, so several sessions may be necessary.
The results of laser hair removal varies for every patient. Some might be quicker to respond to it while others may be less responsive to the procedure, like individuals with darker skin complexions or those with blonde, white or grey hairs. A consultation with Dr Salas can answer any question you may have
Patients may experience redness or mild swelling around the hairs post-treatment. It is also important to practice the proper skin care measures to maintain results.
The Benefits of Laser Hair Removal
Apart from it being highly effective in reducing unwanted hair, there are a number of other benefits that laser hair removal has to offer:
- It evens out the skin tone, lessening skin imperfections.
- There is minimal discomfort during and after the procedure.
- It is cost-effective, since you wonâ€™t have to constantly spend on temporary forms of hair removal like waxing, trolysis, bleaching or shaving.
- It treats larger areas effectively since it is able to treat more than one hair follicle at a time.
At Baja Medi Spa, we take the necessary steps and time to ensure that you get quality results, based on your specific need. To learn more about our laser hair removal procedure, schedule an appointment today. In USA xxx-xxx-xxxx, Mexico xxx=xxx-xxxx
Latest posts by Cindy Brown (see all)
- Intense Pulsed Light Spa Acquires New Safyre Radio FrequencyAnd Ultra Sound Cavitation Machine - October 2, 2015
- Preventative Botox: Wrinkle-Free Tips for Women in Their Early 20’s - September 28, 2015
- Test the Ground-Breaking Laser Hair Removal in Tijuana Until Oct. 31 - September 21, 2015